TOTAL PRACTICE, TOTAL APPROACH
Founded on providing the highest standards of medical foot care, Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut is committed to a whole body approach. Believe it or not, your feet play an important role in your everyday life, affecting your posture and the way you walk. So it’s no surprise that when your feet hurt, they can make your whole body hurt. Often, back pain, hip pain, knee pain and leg pain can be attributed to problems with your feet.
Also, how our feet look can affect how we feel about ourselves. To this philosophy, we treat the whole person, starting from the bottom up. From preventive care and cosmetic foot treatments, to surgery and mechanical realignment, if it’s about your feet, you’ll find it at Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut.
SYMPTOMS AND CONDITIONS
Find what’s ailing you on this list of foot-related issues. The Sound Foot Care Center provides complete diagnosis and treatment of:
Specialized medical and surgical care of the foot and ankle:
Reconstructive Foot Surgery • Diabetic Foot and Wound Care
Sports Medicine • Primary Care and Wellness • Trauma • PinPointe FootLaser
NeuroTherm Heel Pain Treatment
Advanced Medical Treatments:
• Reconstructive Foot Surgery — From simple toe repositioning to complex
foot reconstruction, Dr. Greenberger has extensive expertise in surgical care of the foot, using the most innovative digital diagnostics and surgical techniques.
• NeuroTherm Heel Pain Treatment —The latest in heel pain treatments, the NeuroTherm Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation System effectively eliminates troublesome heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis, injury or daily stress to the foot. No recovery time is needed after the quick, safe, 25-minute NeuroTherm session.
• PinPointe FootLaser Treatment —Say goodbye to embarrassing toenail fungus with this revolutionary podiatric laser procedure. The PinPointe FootLaser painlessly, safely and effectively eliminates toenail fungus after just one 20-minute session.
• Digital X-ray — We use the latest in digital technology to examine the
bones and joints of your feet. Digital X-rays produce higher quality images which often correlates to a more accurate diagnosis. And because less energy is required to produce each image, we are protecting you from excessive harmful radiation. X-rays are taken in our office and are available instantly for review. This all-digital format means we can easily communicate with you and your other healthcare providers.
• Orthotics —We prescribe and make custom orthotics and insoles to support and gently reposition your feet. Whether you are a long distance runner or you just like to walk, orthotics may provide the support and correction you need to get you back on your feet. Orthotics can provide you with better foot function which translates to less stress and fatigue on the rest of your body and, ultimately, relief from pain.
NOT JUST HEEL TO TOE, HEAD TO TOE
Have you ever felt embarrassed to take off your shoes and socks in public? How you feel about yourself, your own self-esteem and self-image can be directly affected by such things as feet that are not so pretty. At Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut, we understand the importance of having attractive feet and being able to show them off without being uncomfortable. So it only makes sense that a comprehensive podiatric medicine practice, such as ours, includes the very latest and most requested cosmetic and restorative services.
Cosmetic procedures for feet (coming soon!)
Sound Medi-Pedi • Rejuvenating Foot Facials
Spider Vein Treatment • Walking on Clouds Dermal Fillers
Anti-Fungal Foot Rx • Botox® for Hyperhidrosis